Umm Al Quwain Branch
General Information about the Branch
The total value of the assistance provided by Umm Al Quwain Branch of 2009 is AED 4,205,864, 15,000 cases got benifited from.
The Red Cresent in Umm Al Quwain works since its establishment to promote the spirit of Solidarity and compassion among the community members, and thanks to the support and assistance of the philanthropists and benefactors for its charitable programs and projects to achieve much more gains of the targeted category of its services in the humanitarian field, and it has expanded its programs and activities to include all walks of life and various aspects of support and assistance for low-income (limited) and needy people and families.
The total value of the programs and activities that carried out by the branch during 2009 is 4 million and 205 thousand and 864 dirhams, got benifited from 3741 families, of 15 thousand and 502 family members, the branch had organized within his operational plan during 2009, a number of guidance and awareness events for the community classes in Umm Al Quwain; included courses in health education, community first aid, also the branch had received a number of school visits to learn about its activities, the branch volunteers’ had participated in many community events.
For charitable and construction projects overseas, the branch had implemented 39 various projects at a cost of 736 thousand and 118 dirhams, included building of 9 mosques, drilling of 27 wells, in addition to the establishment of two classrooms. The countries were covered by these projects are; Afghanistan, Senegal, Somalia, Niger, India, Indonesia, Ghana, Pakistan, Thailand and Togo.
The Branch Services
• Cash Domestic assistance.
• Humanitarian assistance.
• Health assistance.
• Social assistance.
The Branch Achivements
The total value of the assistances of the Authority’s branch in Umm Al Quain in 2009 is AED 4,205,864, got benifited from 15,000 cases, as follows:
• Humanitarian assistance in the amount of AED 1,139,600.
• Medical assistance in the amount of AED 225,763.
• Establishments supporting in the amount of AED 149,200.
• Habilitation sessions in the amount of AED 46,850.
• Students in the amount of AED 820,000.
• Remote regions in the amount of AED 229,600.
• Zakat al-Fitr in the amount of to AED 287,000.
• Fasting person in the amount of to AED 154,000.
• Mir Ramadan in the amount of AED 264,000.
• Deligation pilrigms campains in the amount of to AED 214,800.
• Animal sacrifice distribution in the amount of AED 200,600.
• Oath expiation and aqeeqah and in the amount of AED 1530.
Address: Al Ras area near the Gulf Medical Center
PO Box: 765
Umm al-Qaiwain – United Arab Emirates
Customer service number: (800-733) 800 RED